Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

The UK is to borrow almost £400 billion, the highest amount in peacetime history. Can the average person look forward to years of misery?

While Jewish bankers will be richer than ever?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-550624...

thatcher gave the rich twice that much in tax breaks . so just bring back taxes on the rich , including those bankers . 

• ?

No, of course not.  We will have £400 billion to lark about with.  If someone lent me £400 billion I wouldn't be looking forward to years of misery.  I would be looking to getting out of my skull.

Slanted rant. You don't have to be Jewish to become rich. Same opportunities exist for anyone who has the capability. 

yup. That's the long and short of it.

It doesn't matter how much you borrow, only what you invest it on, if you invest it on things that will increase productivity, then it pays for itself 

You don't know much do you troll