? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysThanksgiving · 2 months ago

im having a seafood thanksgiving?

Crab legs, shrimp, mac and cheese.

I figured since I have to be all by myself this year, I might as well have my very own dinner. I wanted to try something different since I eat turkey dinners regularly anyway. 

Gosh i would have knocked down your door(as a neigboor) to have that kinda Thanksgiving. Sounds delicious! At our house we do whatever we want for Christmas dinner. One year it was hotdogs with all the trimmings! Happy Thanksgiving🐡🐡

• Lili

My husband and I have Thanksgiving dinner alone. We NEVER go to large gatherings.  We eat Cornish hens.

Lots of people do

• denise

Go for it!   You've only yourself to please,  Enjoy! 

• donnie

As long as the food is good 

Sure; eat what you like.  I had pizza for ours (Thanksgiving is in October in Canada), as I live on my own, and did not want to cook an entire turkey.

• Kieth

Awesome, I had chilidogs and pretzels one year. Thanksgiving dinner for under five bucks.