Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Kayleigh McEnany held up blank sheets of paper claiming they were signed affidavits. What next? Holding up a laptop saying it's Hunter's 🤣?

Attachment image

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

It's always painful to me when an attractive woman sells her soul for money & turns herself into a farce while so doing. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Truly.  The jokes about the Trump regime just write themselves these days, don't they?  Who believes a thing Trump or anyone in his corrupt regime says about anything?  Next, Kayleigh and Trump will claim they've found those 3 million illegals who voted for Hillary in 2016.  LOL!!!

• 2 months ago

That lying ho-bag lives in her own alternative universe. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

What Trump Sees

Attachment image
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Her mouth is kind of small but i guess i could cram it in there .

poor woman had breast cancer and reduction . Mycock has empathy 

but look at that mouth . i would rarely be so rude but this one is special  .

• 2 months ago

LOL!!!  Here's a REAL affidavit being evaluated:   “‘I heard someone else say something,’” Michigan Judge Cynthia Stephens said on Thursday, summing up Connarn’s affidavit. “Tell me how that is not hearsay. Come on now!”

“The assertion that Connarn was informed by an unknown individual what ‘other hired poll workers at her table’ had been told is inadmissible hearsay within hearsay, and plaintiffs have provided no hearsay exception for either level of hearsay that would warrant consideration of the evidence.”

• Steve
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

She looks like a blow up doll, ready to give artificial oral pleasure. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

These days Kayleigh is drunk most of the time.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.