?
? asked in Arts & HumanitiesPhilosophy · 2 months ago

Did you believe in the Biden's victory before the election?

As for me,I did

• Robert

I really thought even the democraps were smart enough not to support a man who is famous for being a joke in Washington circles.  I didn't take into account that people would be angry enough at Trump to destroy their own economic futures just to "show him".

Sandy is on the right track, but going the wrong direction.

• Sandy

Oh hell NO! why on Earth would anybody in their right mind vote for an old man with obvious signs of dementia? AND where there is mounting evidence of his treason? Biden should be in the psych wing of Leavenworth!

No, Zombie should be buried deep, so that he can't raise dead to vote for him. 

• ?

Wow! You must be an anomaly. Most atheists and Democrat Leftists don't believe in faith. But there you are? Are you a liberal stuck in the Democratic American hating Party? Because it is impressive that you could be so clairvoyant but be blind to the Leftist tactics of the Democrats on the Left who cheat on elections en masse.