Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

How can someone take a look at the world & life itself & think that it is a good idea to bring more people into it to have to experience it?

Seriously? Life isn’t all that great, hardly a gift. Take the average life. Most of life is having to do crap you don’t want to do or deal with bullshit. You are bringing someone into a battle, a war they didn’t need to deal with and it’s easier to fail in life than succeed. Like why create someone to have to experience mostly stress, anxiety, suffering, disease, misery, heart break, etc (& then a few good moments here and there maybe)? I really don’t get it. I think about suicide a lot & I’m hoping to have done it within year from now, it’s really scary to think about doing it, but I want to be free from this world. I really don’t see what makes existing worth it, unless you get really lucky in life

I really can not argue with you.

Unless they are born to wealthy people.

• you make a good argument, but i carry on and do my best anyway.

• Zirp

I've heard two excuses for advocating population-growth:

1 we need more children so they can make the money.

2 there are 800 billion souls waiting to get reincarnated.

Both are bullcrap of course. Money is created by BANKS, and the world cannot feed dozens of billions of humans longterm

• Sandy

who the hell told you life was easy? it's hard, and fraught with pitfalls. but that's all part of growing up and becoming an adult. doing the right thing is always hard. being a winner or a success is always hard work. you learn from failures, not give up. you pick yourself up and keep moving forward. that which does not kill, makes you stronger.

• Jesere

The physical plane is bootcamp for the Soul.  We choose  to come to the physical plane and what we will experience.