How do I ensure my Yahoo account remains active if someone (a scammer)  has instructed Yahoo to shut it down?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

That message originated from a scammer, not Yahoo. Remember they don't send you those type of emails, but will do so from time to time when it pertains to your account. Messages of that nature must be immediately deleted without being opened.

• Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Scammers are not going to be able to Shut down your Account if you got a Message Threatening of your Account being Closed down just Delete the Message and Ignore 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The only way content is removed here is if it's being reported by other members.   The fact that you feel compelled to ask this here as your fist question makes me suspect that you are just another person that creates endless accounts to keep posting variations of the same thing over and over.

• LAN
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

How about you stop posting childish nonsense and stop blaming it on outside forces so you don't look like an idiot?

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Scammers can't do that. If you got an email to that, look again. The email is not from Yahoo/Verizon, but the scammer.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

This is how to recognize and secure a hacked account: https://help.yahoo.com/kb/SLN3516.html

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.