jimm
Lv 7
jimm asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Do Democrats really think mail in voting is a good idea?

All the Democrats love to do is say "no evidence of voter fraud" as the fact checkers say. Of course there's no evidence, Democrats employ complete partisans to ballot harvest who could then change the votes after having the envelopes and there would never be any evidence. They prevented Republicans poll watchers in Philadelphia (historically a classic example of corrupt machine politics). But of course, nothing to see here. 

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Yes, and they think it is "racist" to have photo ID verification.  Nowhere in the world except left-wingers in the United States have claimed photo ID verification is "racist".

• David
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

tRump voted by mail and did not present voter ID.  LOCK HIM UP!

• 2 months ago

It's over f**ktard, you lost.

The only 'fraud' is the guy still smelling up the White House.

• 2 months ago

I'm an independent, not a Democrat.

There is nothing inherently wrong with mail-in voting.  I do think there are some bad policies AROUND mail-in voting like auto-mailing ballots to the registered voter list (as 11 states did this year) or ballot harvesting (only legal in California), but mail-in voting works quite well.  And you know what states pioneered it?  The western REPUBLICAN states where distance to the polls is a big problem.  They've been doing it at high volumes for decades, and quite successfully.

Your claim that there were no poll watchers in Philly is simply inaccurate AND HAS BEEN PROVEN INACCURATE IN COURT.  They prevented those people outside from getting in because CERTIFIED Republican poll watchers were already inside and those people were NOT.  You can't just SHOW UP.  There's a process.

Trump and his allies are 1-36 in court so far since the election.  And their one win DID NOT ALLEGE FRAUD.  They have been losing in front of Republican and Democrat judges.  And they aren't generally presenting evidence of fraud.  They're trying to disenfranchise mail-in ballots due to minor defects like someone who signed in the wrong place or forgot to write the date (despite the ballot arriving before election day).  

You need to get out of your partisan media echo chamber.  The Democrats have partisan media echo chambers also, and they also need to get out of them.  But this election WAS NOT STOLEN.  It is TRUMP who is TRYING to steal it.  The facts are clear if you actually go to the primary sources rather than relying on partisan media.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • bluto
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

In years other than covid 19, those who traditionally rely on absentee/mail in voting is the elderly, the elderly are historically more likely to vote for republicans than democrats.

There is a reason the gop wanted traitor trump to tone down his anti absentee/mail in voting rhetoric and it’s because unlike traitor trump the gop party was smart enough to realize that in regular times it’s their base that mostly uses absentee/mail in voting.

FYI- your election fraud claims are just crap.  There is zero evidence of it and lawyers won’t even raise that in court because they know it’s a lie.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The election isn't a Democrat controlled affair, half the poll staff are Republicans and often in GOP controlled areas. These fantasises of yours don't match reality

• 2 months ago

If there is no evidence, how do you know it happened? Maybe it's time to admit that you're simply too fragile to accept that your guy lost.

• 2 months ago

So the Democrats are so smart they can commit fraud without leaving a trace but so incompetent the Senate stays Republican and they lose seats in the House?  Get back to me when you can think.  Republican poll/count  watchers were present. Those who were refused entry was because the rooms were at capacity.  

BTW 5 states have been using mailed out ballots for years with no evidence of voter fraud.  Evidence talks. BS speculations are worthless.

• 2 months ago

Gerrymandering didn't work so you are PISSED . Gothcha . All Trump had to do is at least act like he cared and it might have worked .

See what Trump did is poke the hornets nest and the hornets responded .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I'm a Republican in a Republican state and we have mail in voting here.  I've never heard of there ever being a problem with it.  I live in Utah.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did you hear the good news, jimm?  Trump lost!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.