Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Can we all agree that the one common blessing we, as a nation, can be grateful for on this Thanksgiving is no more Donald Trump?

I don't care who ya are.  No more Donald Trump. 

@Cul-De-Sac777 = the whining "vox populi" speaking for all of Trump's angry right-wing extremists nationwide.  LOL!  You poor bitter, tortured little souls.  What an attitude at Thanksgiving!  Thanks for representing the Republican point of view so well!

• ?

Americans have a lot to be grateful. trump was not able to steal the election. The US will regain respect from the world.

Wait until the monster is completely gone before celebrating.  He still has about 8 weeks.  I vindictive S.O.B. like him can screw up a lot of things in that time, & you can be certain that he will.

Instead of tolerating the Spreading False News by this "cul-de-sac' loser, I just reported & blocked him.  I derive great joy by eradicating such vermin.  

What did Culty - De- Balls 7777 say . Who wants a one party thing ?

Most Americans will be thankful for a return to normalcy, decency and competent leadership in the WH.