Is Satan strong enough to claim our souls???😰😰😰😱😱😱?
- ANONYMOUSLYLv 62 months ago
ONCE IN HELL IT IS FOREVER DON'T LISTEN TO ANYONE WHO SAYS ITS NOT. JESUS MAKES IT CLEAR HERE AND BTW SATAN CAN NOT FORCE YOU TO SIN AND GOD WILL NOT FORCE YOU NOT TO, IT IS UP TO OUR FREE WILL ALONE, >>>
JESUS(GOD INCARNATE) TALKED MORE ABOUT HELL, THAN HE DID OF HEAVEN, PLEASE READ ALL THIS,
The doctrine of hell is so frightening that numerous heretical sects end up denying the reality of an eternal hell. The Unitarian-Universalists, the Seventh-day Adventists, the Jehovah’s Witnesses, the Christadelphians, the Christian Scientists, the Religious Scientists, the New Agers, and the Mormons—all have rejected or modified the doctrine of hell so radically that it is no longer a serious threat. In recent decades, this decay has even invaded mainstream Evangelicalism, and a number of major Evangelical figures have advocated the view that there is no eternal hell—the wicked will simply be annihilated.
But the eternal nature of hell is stressed in the New Testament. For example, in Mark 9:47–48 Jesus warns us, "[I]t is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye than with two eyes to be thrown into hell, where the worm does not die, and the fire is not quenched." And in Revelation 14:11, we read: "And the smoke of their torment goes up for ever and ever; and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name."
Hell is not just a theoretical possibility. Jesus warns us that real people go there. He says, "Enter by the narrow gate; for the gate is wide and the way is easy, that leads to destruction, and those who enter by it are many. For the gate is narrow and the way is hard, that leads to life, and those who find it are few" (Matt. 7:13–14).
Jesus talked about hell more often than he talked about heaven. Here are some verses.
The children of the kingdom will be driven out into the darkness where there will be wailing and grinding of teeth (Mt 8:12).
Depart from me, you accursed, into that eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels (Mt 25:41).
These will pay the penalty of eternal ruin, separated from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power (2 Thes 1:9).
God did not spare the angels who fell into sin; he thrust them down to hell, chained them there in the abyss, to await their sentence in torment (2 Pt 2:4).
The smoke of the fire that torments them will rise forever and ever, and there will be no relief day or night for those who worship the beast or its image or accept the mark of its name (Rv 14:11).
- magix151Lv 72 months ago
Only if you allow it.
- 2 months ago
It's not about how strong he is, it's about letting him win the battle over people's souls. There's a constant war that goes on around us in the spirit realm between the Lord's angels & Satan's demons. Satan claims the souls of all who reject Christ as their Lord & personal Savior & don't obey His commandments.
- 2 months ago
satan not strong enough to claim our souls... the people are weak enough to lose their souls
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- PaulLv 72 months ago
No. But he stands ready to receive the soul of any human foolish enough to give it to him.
- 2 months ago
King James Version Bible
Ezekiel Chapter 18
4. Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
5. But if a man be just, and do that which is lawful and right,
8. He [that] hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, [that] hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,
9. Hath walked in my statutes, and hath kept my judgments, to deal truly; he [is] just, he shall surely live, saith the Lord GOD.
21. But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die.
Galatians Chapter 5
19. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20. Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21. Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.
Acts Chapter 3
19. REPENT ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;
James Chapter 1
16. Do not err, my beloved brethren.
Not without your consent.
"You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.(John 8:44)"
- John SLv 72 months ago
So some thoughts on that....
A) This is ONE of the benefits of Christian Baptism (or I guess Jewish circumcision) - that you are 'born again' as a Child of God - you basically become God's child - NOT Satan's
Further, it is believed that God essentially 'bought' you already - by sacrificing his son's life FOR YOURS - in a sense 'buying your soul BACK'
So Satan can't have, what doesn't belong to him.
The bible also says that NOTHING (not even Satan) can snatch anything from God's hand. So if you believe that Baptism and/or belief in Salvation makes places you into 'God's hand' (so to speak) - then Satan can't grab ya back.
B) In the Bible we see several times that Jesus can actually COMMAND Satan and his minions. Once while Satan is tempting Jesus -- all Jesus has to say is "Satan be gone." and Satan leaves him alone. A second time when Jesus encounters a 'legion of demons' possessing a man and all he has to tell them is to leave the man. In the 2nd exchange, the Bible says that the demons are scared of Jesus and instantly recognize them. They plead with him, before Jesus orders them and they listen.
Logically if God IS GOD, then he would have command over even Satan - and we actually see this partial play out in the Biblical accounts.
C) The Catholic church actually has trained Exorcists who combat demon possessions and (after ruling out mental health issues) DO drive out demons. So we see from that, that even 1 skilled and holy person, working with God's power, CAN drive out demons. Therefore we'd assume/hope that if we can, then certainly God can. Anything that the 'son of man' can do, with God's help, we assume God can do on his own, without our help. -- right?
when saved WE HAVE PROTECTION BY GOD SO WE DONT have to worry..
- RickLv 72 months ago
nope, he needs to trick us .................................