Poll: Why do some people still go to work when they are sick?

90% of the time, it's because they have a sense of entitlement, that they are irreplaceable and no one can do wHaT tHeY dO. Seriously, I have run into people like this at my own job, with the excuses of "No one covers me correctly, so I HAVE to come in." Yeah, ok Karen... One lady came in with the stomach flu and gave it to all of us over the course of a week..thanks a bunch!

10% is because they don't have sick leave or because their bosses are jerks who won't let them take time off. 

They are not lazy or weak

because they're stupid and don't wanna miss out on their dumb pay

• .

they don't have sick leave

• ?

Stupidity?  Greed?  Fear?   Missed reading any kind of paper for the past eight months?  

Smart people move forward. 

• Kevin

because most people don't care. This pandemic is likely going to last for another 5 years at least, simply because people don't care