Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

True or false: one of the reasons why it’s hard for different races to date one another because of the different cultures?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

True. This is the reason for such a great experience being with you. 

• 2 months ago

True by like 90%...I agree to an extent. Most likely people will date with in their own race and culture. (Money is also a factor tho) 

BUT there’s a 10% chance that “bougie” ethnicities and “ghetto” ethnicities will come into play. African Americans and Nigerians are both considered Black. However AA’s are considered “ghetto” and Nigerians are considered “bougie. Puerto Ricans are considered “ghetto” while Argentinians are considered “bougie”. SO you’ll see AA with PR more than AA with Nigerian. And PR with AA than PR with Argentinians. 

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

true                             .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Ya. Could be different mentality too. I’m not into black men that much but I did like this one black guy but because we had different political views he was a Democrat I am a conversative. Usually black people are Democrats and we didn’t agree on certain subjects plus he believes in white privilege and oppression on black people and I didn’t like his mindset on it. So I’m not compatible with black people 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

True enough. Though many have proven they can break through said barriers.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

possibly true and most people dont wish to give birth to mixed kids...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.