m asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why Is there one rule for leftists and another for the rest of us?

Gavin Newsom said that it was imperative that people wear masks in public places, even when eating food, yet he appeared at a dinner where not only was nobody else wearing one, yet himself wasn’t either. Why set these rules when you yourself don’t follow them?

Democrats are elitist and hypocrites. My favorite was when protests against Governor Whitmer were super spreader events, but BLM protests were safe events.

replace "leftists" with "blind, unthinking followers" in your question and I think the answer becomes more clear....

I know. Liberals are the ones who aren't wearing masks like Trump supporters do. Not only that they're rioting when when they're told to do so.

'Rules for thee, but none for me'. Typical Democrat.

• Rick

it's their 'double standard' rule, they CAN but we CAN'T ...............

That's because the point of these Democrat lockdowns is to cause an economic recession to usher in the Great Reset and to humiliate Americans, making us complicate in giving up our rights.