it is i asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Will the big, beautiful wall be finished before Trump is evicted?

We thought you knew: Steve Bannon scooped off a lot of the "donations" made by Trumpoids for himself.  The who thing was just another Orange Fraud scam that the dumb chumps fell for.   

Oh, HAell no! After 3 yrs, they've only put up >5 mi of steel bollard wall.. the rest was repairs to existing fencing. But what hasn't already fallen down we'll leave in place as the "Trump Memorial to Epic Failure."

Unfortunately for the US, no.

No, like everything else in life, Trump failed to build his big, beautiful wall. 

I suspect portions of the wall ,that are not yet erected ,will be put up for sale in WallMart ?  

Big success...........

• Steve

That mentiroso doesn't know what beautiful is. I lived on the Mexican border in SE Arizona. The damn thing is an eye-sore. 

• ?

No.  But there is 400 miles more of it and that is 400 miles more than I actually thought he'd be able to pull off.

Yes, I heard the check from Mexico just cleared today.