Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why are all the ICU beds filled with hoaxes?

Update:

Is it because of too much testing? Asking for a soon-to-be former president. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Jim2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Hmm.... Gee whiz. All I can think of is that Covid-19 just maybe is not a Hoax....

Edit: Thanks for pointing out just how totally imbecilic this idea that it is a hoax is. If anyone still doubts that it is real, I suggest they call their local hospital, and ask if it is a hoax. (Not responsible if said local hospital personnel come to their house and beat them to a pulp, in violation of the Hippocratic oath).

Thanks also for pointing out how totally moronic it is to say testing increases cases. No, Idiot Trump. Testing REVEALS cases. 

• 2 months ago

Earth's Lunatic Asylum, the failed rogue country once know as the United States, where its people have a more than 4X greater chance of getting sick from the pandemic & a more than 2.5X higher chance of dying from it than in Canada.  If one looks up the phrase "F-ing stupid fools" in a dictionary, it doesn't even use a definition: It just depicts a map of that country.  

• 2 months ago

Why? Because you have been played for a FOOL by the people you have trusted for your information on Trump's actual attitude about COVID-19. He NEVER actually called it a hoax! 

• 2 months ago

They really aren't.  Arizona for example (because I follow it) was at 87% capacity a few days ago.  When we were one of the low case states it runs 83%.  It's not even close to being a crisis.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kate
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

They are all actors, the doctors and all the other health care workers are lying, the mortuaries are lying, the crematoriums are lying, the families of the dead are lying.

Seriously, what will it take to convince you that people are dying from covid?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not where I live.  The hospitals are begging for patients. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.