Does he not care or am i just being silly?

I just got my driver’s license. Today was my first time driving alone to my boyfriends house. After we hung out it was time for me to go home. He told me to be careful and that he wouldn’t sleep until he knew I got home safe. Well i got home alright. Only he didn’t, he fell asleep. And i just wonder, if I am a new driver and its night.. if he cared wouldn’t he not be able to sleep until he knew I got home safe. He does work and falls asleep before me a lot and I usually wouldn’t have a problem with it. But I just feel like if you care about someone you would want to be at ease knowing they got home safe. Maybe I am being like this just because I never seem to be able to sleep until he tells me he got home safe. Because I care that much I literally cant sleep until I know hes safe. But it seems I do care more about him than he does me. Am I overreacting? Or is it understandable?

• Rick B

WOW!  Imagine what would happen if you had real drama in your life!!!!  Grow up.