? asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

How can we get every country to get rid of their military? ?

Both America, the Islamic state and all the other countries need to get rid of their armed forces. That way we can have world peace.

I know this is unrealistic but how can we possibly achieve this? 

It's always MEN fcking up this world with violence. Do you see women starting all these wars? 

• ?

So you never heard of Golda Meir, Indira Gandhi or Margaret Thatcher...all female national leaders who waged wars?

That simple fact of your complete ignorance of historical fact precludes being able to answer you in any manner which you could possibly understand.

• ?

I think not.  The military is there to prevent violent foreign invasions in our country, just like a lock on your door keeps out perverts and burglars while you sleep.  

You do know that war isn't as simple as your making it. There's places on Earth that are always in a war. Would it be simple if there were "hotspots" like you mentioned? I would hope that there... Whom I kidding. There's places that one know is always fighting!

You must be a liberal. Lol. You're living in an unrealistic dream world. Just like our bodies have an immune system for protection, nations have military for defense. Militaries aren't the problem. The problem is rogue countries like the USA that use their militaries to invade rather than defend.

No hope - not a prayer.

• Cee

'Tis a unrealistic ideal at best.

Human nature ensures that will NEVER happen.

Note: Men as a group are no more violent than women as a group.

• ?

Yeah, I saw that movie...........Superman threw all the nukes into space. 

Good luck with that. 

only GOD CAN DO THAT....WE DO NOT CONTROL other countries.

• Matt

It cannot be achieved.