Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Do you think I am coping well with being a fired cop?

I was a police officer for 7 years but as mentioned in a previous question, I was dismissed from my job and was given a suspended sentence for not doing the job properly.

I decided to put up some of my exterior Christmas lights today and I wanted to save money on electricity at the same time. Thankfully, I happen to know that my next door neighbour has an outdoor electrical socket. So I decided to feed the wires from the Christmas lights over to where the socket is and discreetly hide them from view and plug them in.

Thankfully my neighbour has some ivy growing nearby so I used some of it to disguise the wiring, plus they hardly ever use the outdoor socket. Do you think this is a good gesture by giving the outdoor socket a purpose? 

Maybe I am being a little arrogant, but I believe that I am being civilized and since my neighbours do not celebrate Christmas, I just thought "what the heck? A few LED lights aren't going to add much to the electricity bill anyway."

Here's your answer "officer".

• Cee

Head injury, huh ?

You are not coping well with being a TROLL that could never be accepted into the police academy.

• LAN

It must be sad to be you and have to desperately invent some idiocy just so you can write the word Christmas in multi-colors.   

Wait a minute, are you trolling, whoever you are, I am kindly asking you to do some exercise outdoors instead of posting silly questions like this waiting for a response. You need to do power core fitness and help your own body to get in shape instead of ranting about Police Officers (which you may or may not be one). 

Jehovah's witnesses do not celebrate Christmas, which is a pagan festivity dedicated to the Roman sun god Sol Invictus. You really should not be trolling and should strive for honesty and not putting police officers down. “We wish to conduct ourselves honestly in all things.”—HEBREWS 13:18. Even if you hate police officers, there is no reason to troll them online and give them a hard time, and give your own body a hard time sitting on the chair all day trolling (and wrecking your own health)

Source(s): Christian Fitness Trainer :)

Don't you ever get bored referring to "previous questions" (which no one can find because you are anonymous) and explaining your Police career?

.I think your issue doesn't involve Christmas lights..So what is the payback for you?  Pretending to be a former Police Officer?  Stealing utilities?  What do you get out of these "questions?"

No.

It's theft of services.