How does my husband help our little girl who is constipation?

Lately our 7 year old daughter has had big black stools that are hard as stone.  she has been constipalated for the last 3 days and we're at our wits end as to what to do.  i was thinking of having my husband use his finger to help remove the impaction but not sure if that's the best way.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Archer
    Lv 7
    2 weeks ago

"Black" is blood in her stool. If you haven't taken her to a doctor your stupid!

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Wow. Are you another commy troll thats trying to make that sound normal or one thats already been tricked by them to think so?

• edward
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You use laxatives of course.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

This post is worse than your last one.  You are seriously mentally disturbed.  If this were a real situation and you were actually a parent you would have had the common sense to take the child either to urgent care, ER or her pediatricians office.  Only a medically trained professional should be removing a fecal impaction. Not to be done at home because one wrong move can injure the child internally (causing permanent and possibly fatal internal damage).  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Please take her to the emergency room.

• 2 months ago

Take her to the doctor. The doctor will give you the best advice, and if any kind of procedure needs to be done, it will be done properly by them.

• Zara
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Does your family know you post this shyte constantly 

• 2 months ago

Try giving her Metamucil or fiber. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Absolutely do not have your husband stick his finger in your daughters butt hole. Even though your intentions are good, that’s entirely inappropriate and traumatizing for her. Have you tried giving her laxatives? Stool softeners? Even an enema (that should be an absolute last resort, as that is traumatizing to a child). If those things don’t help, call her doctor. In the future, you should make sure she gets enough fiber in her diet. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't feed the troll.

Reported.

SPAM.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.