when will battle royale games die out and what will replace it ?

They aren't ever gonna necessarily die, just be more unpopular. I think that mid 2021 will be the largest fall for them since games like Fortnite and PubG are becoming less and less popular. I'd assume games like Among Us and Phasmophobia will rise in popularity, and many other games.

Multiplayer Online Battle Arena, or "MOBA".

They suck!!!!

I thought that Overwatch killed it and people aren't online anymore?

I don't think they'll ever die out. There will always be an audience for any type of genre of videos games.  However certain BR games will die out over time, yes. 

• Kyle

nothing wrong with BR games.  I like the inclusion of them in AAA titles like call of duty.  i have a lot of fun in MW doing BR mode.  more options is better i think.  not just fortnite or pubg.  

my crystal ball is in the shop.

I don't know if they will ever die out completely, any more than mining and crafting games or survival games ever died out. Fall Guys and Among Us seem to be very popular at the moment, so maybe there will be a rise in obstacle course games or bluffing games.