Asep
Asep asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

Are you aware of how the sleep economy takes advantage of you?

Humans are naturally supposed to be segmented sleepers, meaning that we sleep, wake up, and then go back to sleep again. We are not actually supposed to be sleeping for eight hours, but that does not coincide with modern industrialization and the 9-5 work schedule. 

Which is why we think we’re “broken” and we buy all these products to “help” us go to sleep and stay asleep. The sleep economy is a $70 billion Industry which profits off of your sleep insecurity. 

Now i’m no communist/socialist but we should be aware of the brainwashing effects of capitalism, it is not perfect.

• 1 week ago

Statistics for foreign trade from https://statimex.ru/

Coffee is bad.  it is bad for your blood pressure and your biological time.   if you cant sleep it is because you are drinking too much coffee or depressed.    I have been both and now I can sleep.   Just let go everything and expect for the best.   Do not need to spend anything on sleep economy.....

You could sleep as soon as you get home from work, wake up, do whatever it is that you do at home, go back to sleep, get up again when it's time to go to work.

• ?

The military in many countries typically instill this in their soldiers. Probably because it suits their war machine better, but yes it does seem to be functional for humans to preference segmented sleep over a straight 8 hour period.

Interesting, I actually do what you say on the days that I can choose my own schedule. So maybe segmented sleeping is more natural 

Capitalism and consumerism and materialism and lack of anything spiritual have made America one of the most corrupt nations on earth. So much is done wrong its not even funny. 

Satanisgod.org 

• ?

Totally agree with you.. With night prayers, we can easily achieved what you are saying.. As there is gap between the last, night and morning prayer...