?
? asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Why is Yahoo Answers not providing access to my history past 4 years old?

I have been using this site for almost 15 years 

I've just scrolled back 6 years (so far). It just takes a LONG time. And the first time I tried it did time out at about 3 years. Its glitchy- you may have to refresh a few times.

• Lv 7

try using the search system. it's a joke. look at the dates and tell me it's everything...

Because of a glitch that has been on here for several months now. 

• Daniel

It Stops after a Certain period Nobody knows why Yahoo has it set like that if it does not let you go Past a Certain point thats the Furthest your going to be able to get 

• .

No one here can answer that. Perhaps the issue is with your device or your browser, not the amount of your content available to you. I posted my first question on the site in 2007 and can view it in my YA Activity. I answer too many questions to be compelled to see if I can view answers several years old, as it would take too long to scroll that far. 

Well, the notification bug is caused from a "bugged" notification (I believe associated with answers to a deleted question). So it may be possible you have a bugged question, I can go beyond 4 years, just takes a lot of scrolling.

15 years and you are just level 5.   How many accounts have you gone through in all that time?     Funny how when a troll creates a throw away account they always let everyone know by using all lower case on their name isn't it?