Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentMilitary · 2 months ago

Is US and Iran close at war?

Literally can't stop worrying about this. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

No. The USA have no backing from allies to attack Iran. In 2012 the USA wanted to use British military bases to prepare a preemptive strike on Iran. The British refused to allow it. By the way, that includes the naval base in Diego Garcia because Diego Garcia belongs to Britain.

• 2 months ago

The US  will do what it wants, when it wants and where it wants.  btw.  Since Vietnam, the only allies we have are Austraiia and South Korea..  The sooner we get out of NATO the better.   The US has no interests in anything European.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Captain Chaos in his last days and his useful tools are hard at work to create an environment where the Iranians attack America. If not war, they are poisoning the atmosphere so that there can be no peaceful settlement.  You should be worried about it as Cadet Bonespurs is dumping the problem on the next office holder.

• 2 months ago

Less than they were in 1979. When Carter should have gone in and gone in HARD. None of these decades of nonsense would have happened. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Always...............................

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Don't know buddy, but all I can say is that there is tension going on between the 2 countries. I'm glad I'm in the UK.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.