Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 2 months ago

How do I get to be an executive at a Fortune 500 or 100 corporation?

If not the CEO?

• 1 week ago

Foreign trade and economy statistics https://statimex.ru/

• Aaron

it takes greater effort than usual to become an executive at a fortune 500.I want to know how old you are ,if you are young ,then you can aim high and work towards your goals step by step , then climbing company's top position may not as difficult as you think ,if you are just saying and don't make any efforts ,then becoming an executive is like climbing the high mountains ,the more you climb ,the more tired you are ,I keenly understand this ,don't spent much of your time on meaningless things  ,many successful people usually put most of their time into their valuable things ,take me for example , I am advancing my goals now ,I regret that I once dreamed away most of my time during college ,because time is very precious ,once you miss it ,then it's difficult to get it back ,

it's not easy to become a CEO at a fortune 500 ,because you need to have rich management expertise,and know how to manage your employee and subordinate ,besides ,you need to have a fair knowledge of your industry ,and are perceptive about the movement of your industry ,what's more , you need to possess that ability to handle stress and crisis ,for example ,when your company face crisis ,you should have a good psychology and a cool head to handle this ,

You get an entry level job with the company and spend years working your way up

OR

You start a company and grow it to be a Fortune 500 Company.

Executives have much experience and a good education. If you have the ability it'll take years.

• Judy

Gt a good education, get a good job and impress everyone with how well you do the job

You either start a small business and make it grow to a mega company, or get an education with MBA and start in a company trying to move up, or have rich connected relatives.

• Adam

Work hard, and they’ll find you. Normally these types of roles are headhunted. Bear in mind you have to almost give up your personal life in these types of roles. 

Start with an MBA with great grades from a name school and then hope for some luck.