Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Trump supporters, what do you make of Bill Barr saying there is no election fraud ?

Update:

Bill Barr is now a leftist ? ? ? LOL 

Update 2:

"Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

144 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

He provided no supporting evidence. There are approximately 1000 affidavits and it appears none of them have been examined. It appears to be an incomplete at best investigation.    

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

there is no follow up on anything it is clearly over he lost and everyone knows it

and no one cares about him anymore get on with your lifes again , only you can make usa better it is all ways be in your hands and never trumps, you go and get a job and work your way up the chain as my dad all ways said and work hard at what you do your not going to get any where just sitting and bitching about it and never look for a hand out ,

• 2 months ago

I don't dislike Barr I actually think he has cute chubby cheeks. I just like Linda moreso GFY.

• 2 months ago

How in hell is everybody hearing completely different fact? There ARE witnesses you may not want to hear or believe what they are saying or consider it creditable but there are testimonies of people who say that they witnessed fraud

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There has to be some voter fraud. Not enough to change the election results in a large way. Remember how the left believed in Russian collusion? and that was their election paranoia. This is the Right-Wing election paranoia.  

• ?
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

The fraud allegations are unsubstantiated and simple drivel tossed into the wind. They can't imagine that people came out to vote against Donny Tinyhands so they have to make up something like Dems did w Russiagate 4 years ago. 

It all amounts to a grift and a cult like mindset

• 2 months ago

His opinion has concurred with judicial results.

All but one case alleging fraud has been rejected by the courts.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

He's wrong and the hearings in Wisconsin prove it.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

No evidence of him saying that.

• 2 months ago

Hello, suckers, fools. This is a con. since election day, you fools have given him over 170 million dollars. If he had conceded you wouldn't have. 

So Barr lets you look behind the curtain. This is and has always been a con. He will need money to keep himself and his family out of jail. He will need money to fight all of the civil suits that will come his way.

But now that Barr has told you it's a con, you'll still send him your last money. He's a conman, a liar and a thief. But you believe he's your new God.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.