Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why do people assume that the coronavirus vaccine will be safe?

Plenty of medication has been researched longer and upon hitting the market serious  life altering side effects have come to light after time has passed??

Dont get me wrong i am not against the vaccine and will prob get it when the time comes

I am just as worried about the vaccine as i am covid

1st, I never assume anything of this government with Trump in charge still. There is always risk involved in life.  You will have to educate yourself on each vaccine and read the data from the clinical trials etc. Or you can put your faith and trust in your Doctor.  Americans should be able to assume that the FDA and the CDC are giving us all the facts and data, but one never knows if the whole truth is put out. 

I think paying people to get the vaccine will go a long way to getting 75% vaccinated to get rid of Covid, otherwise we will probably not be able to get that percent vaccinated to achieve her immunity.  Unless you have a better plan? 225 billion to pay 150 million adults over age 18, $1500.00  to get vaccinated. It is cheaper than Covid dragging economy down. They need 2 shots so $750 each shot. A really good deal that few would pass up? Or would they?

Trust the science but not the politicians when it comes to vaccines.

Vaccines have gone through three phases of testing. Hence, they should be safe. 

However, those testing have been on some particular groups and easily lies with statistics. Individual government should introduce its own phase 4 testing to concur the effectiveness of vaccines and also taking that testing phase as a preparation for storage and deployment of vaccines.

people assume trump would be a great president , that didnt happen

This is why they will have the former presidents take in on live TV. The only way many black people will take it is after they see Obama take it. Clinton. W. and Biden will take it. The rest of the nation will know it's safe and effective.

• ?

It’s been tested. Plus, what choice do we have? 

Is this your first vaccine then?  If you have lived your whole life without vaccines, there is no need to start now.  You are protected by the people who DID take the vaccine.  So leave it for others.

• Dayton

I'm massively reckless.  let me have it first, I bet I'll be OK

I don't think people are 'assuming' that the vaccine is safe, it's more a case that they are assuming it has been tested properly.

Liberals are brainwashed as can be seen on this site. 

There's your answer. 

Maybe they don't use their intelligence, skepticism! Or maybe they buy the reassurances!

If things go wrong, it won't be the vaccine makers who will suffer! They have so much OVERWHELMING faith in their vaccine they UPFRONT wanted LEGAL INDEMNITY! Neither the manufacturers, nor the distributors can be sued, in the event the vaccine causes damage!  And the government said ok!

Of course they didn't say no to taking in profits! Or a patent! All the rewards yippe!

Any liabilities, nothing to do with them!