Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

My wife told me shes going to divorce me if i dont have a 4 some with her and with 2 of my other friends what should i do?

Stop being a troll for starters. 

Tell her you will or you won't.

Tell her to get her divorce or get 2 of her females friends to have sex with you. And they have to look good.

Gang rail the chick senseless that's what women are for, too bad you married her huh? Now your the one that has to take home the left overs think about that before you say 'I do' men.

Let's face it you've been a cuckold for hell knows how long and now you're getting an invite and your complaining. For this 1st two years of marriage that's what my husband wanted and I refused but one night I was drunk at a girls night and end up touching my toes in the carpark with a stranger. My husband loved hearing about it so I now go onto casual hookup sites and meet some guy or even guys but I still won't allow him to watch. Its funny that your wife wants you to watch, so maybe you should just be happy. Best of luck.

• adam

get freaky . Do it. then leave that ho. Make sure its all men that do her. you and two well hung guys. Take pictures . In fact get at least one black guy. use her and abuse her then leave her. 

Hire a lawyer.

That depends entirely on you. What you've described is not a normal way to begin swinging although if it sounds interesting to you, try it. For some couples, it's actually a great fulfilling addition to their life.  

I'd try and find yourself a hobby or something to occupy your time because this is just sad. Still you got some responses to that's better than nothing huh?

See her 4 some and raise her an orgy. Problem solved.