Have humans ever been forced a vaccine before the coronavirus ?

I know it's Not forced yet at the moment but it WILL happen.

It just upsets me that I will be forced to have a vaccine for a virus I only know exists on the media's word 😒😒

I Still don't know anyone who has had it and I know alot of people

I am not aware of Canadians being forced to take the vaccine. I thought I read online there was not enough of the vaccine, for Canadian citizens.

I think it makes more sense, for people who are infected to take the vaccine.

You said you know a lot of people, but you obviously don't know everyone!!!

• ?

If you have had the flu - then you have not need to be vaccinated for the the flu.  97% of the time the vaccine is for a flu that mutates enough that by the time the vaccine is ready it is no longer able to help people.  I had a military friend that got vaccinated every flu season and he always got the flu.  Whereas I never got vaccinated and almost never got the flu.

I was given a polio vaccine, and something for TB as a child without being asked. And anyway, what's the point of asking you if you are incapable of making an informed decision because you're in a conspiracy theory cult?

• Tavy

It cannot happen. Police are not going to arrest thousands of people tie them down somewhere and get someone  to inject them.

It's assault, it has never happened . It never will.

no , skip the vaccine , we need to thin the herd of idiots . 

• Cowboy

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

republicans are goofy!