Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

How long have you had your yahoo account?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • I've had this Yahoo account for 4 years now, but I rarely ever used it for anything other than Yahoo Answers, since the majority of their best services - e.g. Games, Kids/Yahooligans (both of which were two of my go-to areas during childhood) - no longer exist. It's so somber to see how far Yahoo has fallen into the void.

• 2 months ago

This one about 9 years. I lose count as they dont tell us when we started anymore.A very interesting feature I thought. I did have 2 or 3 other accounts before this one that was oopsed  for one reason or another.I was naive enough to let the former member Jack H trick me out of losing a previous account. I have forgiven him.Its not important.

• James
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

I think 14 yrs

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

reported as chat

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Daniel
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I been on this site for years 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

My First account from 2005 12 years since sold to Verizon I am Lucky to keep it for Level 4

an Unmoderated site allows Bigots and Racists to report and Maintain the report to the Detriment of Honest Answers

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Current Yahoo email account since April 4 2018. My first Yahoo email account was?set up in June or July 1995 10 years before YA was initiated on June 28 2005. 

First Yahoo email for YA was set up on November 8, 2008. .

Why is this any of your business? It isn't. It's privacy invasion and chatting. 

Lv 7
    2 months ago

Many years (since shortly after YA came out of beta testing). 

Remember, YA is for information seeking questions. Chat questions (questions that have answers that are of no real value or that ask about the respondents) are violations. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

when covid started! lol i used to troll so much, but it has helped

• 2 months ago

Started it this year in lockdown 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.