Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 2 months ago

What is a Nintendo Switch game coming out in 2021 that I must get?

If you're a Legend of Zelda fan, next year will be the 35th Anniversary, so there should be some special announcements.

As for me, the next big title will be in March with Monster Hunter Rise. Monster Hunter is Capcom's most popular series, selling more than the Street Fighter and Resident Evil games.

the new lego star wars game 

Bravely Default 2

And no, you don't need to worry about playing the first one. BD2 has a new and entirely unrelated story.

Hopefully Bayonetta!!!!!!

None Nintendo Switch is garbage! Wait for the next Nintendo console!

I recommend you get Maneater if you haven’t played the PS or Xbox version yet, I don’t know when it’s coming out but sometime in 2021.

If you played The Legend of Zelda Breath of The Wild, Nintendo is making a sequel to that game. The first game was a lot of fun. The combat system was very polished. The sense of freedom and exploration was fantastic, and there was a lot of fun things to do. I would recommend checking the second one out next year.

Shin Megami Tensei V and The World Ends With You 2 are both coming out on the switch next year and I'm looking forward to them. Bayonetta 3 hopefully will be coming out next year as well if you're a fan of that developer.