have you ever had a comment deleted on a youtube video?

i typed a comment on a politics video earlier on about the french typically surrendering and the comment disappeared? and im wondering what happened and who removed it? or why?  did the video uploader likely remove it? &, has this ever happened to you on youtube?

im a man in my 40s from britain.

No.  Then again, I don't openly cause embarrassment, offence, hate, etc., which are against the Terms of Service that YOU agreed to when you opened an account on YouTube.

yes.. i have deleted several comments from my Youtube videos (mostly vlogs and family stuff) because i have the right to do so.. why? for different reasons, for example i do not like people making fun of my family videos, and i do not appreciate people using the 'F' bomb unnecessarily in my space.. you are 40 years old, you should understand how some people would like to keep their space neat to their likings..

Source(s): a youtuber since 2006