Husband is going through my phone my purse and pockets? ?

What should i do?

• Helen

Find some more creative hiding places?

Break the phone accidentally.  Get a new one))))

How long have you been married to him? What I'm wondering is does he have a legitimate excuse to do that, has he caught you cheating on him? Do you go out without him? He thinks you're cheating, if you're not then you should tell him I'm tired of this and if it doesn't stop, I'm going to file for a divorce.

Put a loaded mousetrap in your pocket and let him keep going through them. 

Then confront him about WHY. Talk to the man.. Find out what he's looking for. 

• hart

he has a mental illness

be carfull

• ?

lucky hes no using his fingers to make sure he missed something ...lol

I'd invite him to go through everything, my phone, my PC, my laptop, my mails, my handbag, my pockets, my drawers.

Once he was done, I'd rip into him for his lack of trust and controlling behaviour. After that, it would all depend: is it a first time thing, did he feel he had a reason to suspect anything, is he continuing to do so, are there other red flags?

• kristy

Slap him til he can’t see straight 

• tony

insecure jerk..I would react by calmly asking my husband why he thought it was necessary to invade my privacy like that and if he thought I was unfaithful, and I'd tell him I regarded it as a threat to the marriage. I'm sure he would react the same way if you searched through his belongings and the history on his phone and computer.

Put mousetraps in your purse and pockets, and a beaver shot on your phone, obviously.