?

I inherited my husband's kids from his first marriage their dad passed away, now I want to start a new life can I put them into foster care ?

These children have no other biological family, and now next summer I plan to be married. He knows about these children and that they should be placed in adoptive homes. There's an 8 year old girl a 10 year twin old boys and 11 year old girl. There's nothing wrong with them, it's just we are set to get married and have a family of our own. 

If you adopted these children when you married or later, you are legally their father and are obligated to provide for them or, if you were awarded custody after the death of your wife, you have a legal obligation as well. If however, you allowed them to reside with you only because they had no other place to live and felt sorry for them, you have no legal obligation to raise them at all. However, you'd be a ***** if you didn't. Your call!

these kids are not empty beer bottles that you can return when you are done , they have already lost their father , they need a mother and Im using the term mother based on your question rather fearfully

That doesn't say much for the guy you are planning to marry, if I were you I would start looking for another guy, if you go through with this you are a worthless piece of feces. What about the assets your husband left you, you gonna keep that too?

Wow women really are monsters.

That's a hard question.  It doesn't seem right to just put them up for adoption; on the other hand, there's a perfectly good line of logic that says they're not your responsibility and you're free to do as you say.

The best answer all around may be to compromise, if you can bear it: you and your new husband just raise them as your own kids.  That would be a lot more agreeable a life than what many people have.  And, it seems like a totally responsible and upstanding thing to do.  You won't feel good about yourself if you simply ditch them.

What happened to their mom?

By the way, none of these commenters would be criticizing you if you were a male. 

If you have no empathy with these kids situation then you have no right even considering having children of your own. For you to be so heartless suggests to me that you have some underlying psychopathic tendencies.

• adam

your a heartless b-tch. I hope you get hit by a bus. You dont deserve children

• ?

Please be a troll. This is awful. 

• Fin

Please tell me you have a luxurious fur coat made from dalmatians. That would just put the cherry right on top.