wave
Lv 5
wave asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Why do the some on the left say Trump is a liar what is the biggest lie he has said ?

I'm genuinely interested I am from across the pond so don't know all the details but I am also not subjected to the barrage of lies and disinformation of cnn but we do have bbc for that. 

So can you please give exact details of the biggest lie Trump has apparently said. Just give me one lie you think he has said to make things simple thanks. 

Update:

Can anyone give a more substantial lie? The mocking a disabled reporter has been debunked. Can you give details of a lie that actually did serious harm and that can actually be substantiated thanks. 

Update 2:

Again can anyone give a real and more substantial lie? saying covid would be gone by summer is more of an opinion than a lie and covid and the way covid deaths are recorded are extremly controversial as anyone who dies who happens to have covid antibodies in their blood gets counted as a covid death making the 250k covid deaths in the US likely not correct.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

In 2016 he said he got the most EC votes since Ronald Regan. George H.W. Bush, Clinton, and Obama all got more EC votes in their elections.

• 2 months ago

He said the covid was under control and would be gone by summer.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you sound creepy, like a child groomer, few may think i am wrong but many may think i am right

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Did we not write here before not to post while under the influence of drink. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

THE biggest lie that trump has stated is that he is President of The USA.  

For The USA’s 2016 presidential election, HILLARY CLINTON won the national, popular vote.   

Meanwhile, trump CHEATED for the votes for the Electoral College.   The republican party RIGGED the votes for the Electoral College to put traitor trump into our presidential office.   (I have proof.)   

CURRENTLY, traitor trump is an ILLEGITIMATE president!!  

Source(s): > See website: Nationalpopularvotedotcom
  • 2 months ago

Honestly, there have been so many, it's hard to pick out one as "the biggest." But among the most flagrant would be him saying, "Mexico will pay for the wall." Another is his statement that "The Republican party will become the party of health care."  In reality, he never had a plan, never even worked on plan. Then there's, "(The virus) will just disappear, like a miracle." And of course, the most recent is his obtuse declaration, "Frankly, we won the election" in total denial of the facts.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

He mocked a disabled reporter, when he was President elect and then denied it. You can see him at a rally mocking him but, then tweeted after that he didn't mock him. D'Orange Chump is a vile, uncouth liar. Asking what his biggest lie was, is like asking which grain of sand is the lightest on a beach.

Edit...No, the mocking of the disabled reporter has NOT been debunked, you can Google it or search on Yahoo, the video clip is there, as is the liars later Tweet denying it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.