Now that mysterious Metallic Monoliths are appearing on the ground in several locations, are Aliens telling us something or no?

On Wednesday, dozens of hikers flocked to a new monolith found atop Pine Mountain in Central California. Apparently crafted from metal, the new oddity strongly recalls two other structures that suddenly appeared — and disappeared, nearly as quickly — in the Utah desert and on a Romanian plateau in the past three weeks.

A metallic monolith of unknown origin, discovered more than a week ago, has vanished from the Utah desert as mysteriously as it appeared, according to the Bureau of Land Management's Utah division.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

If aliens were here and trying to communicate with us or study us, it makes sense that they would try to do so through art that humans would not be fearful of.  After 2020 and observing the internet for the last four years, it is perfectly clear why 'aliens' could not make their presence known even if they are here and living among us. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Just copycat idiots duping tiny brained gullible clowns like you.  They are laughing at you fools right NOW! LOLOL numptys.

• 2 months ago

Just where are these metallic monoliths supposed to be. I did hear of the big rock in Utah they called a monolith.

• Bob
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So you don't think these are pranks.  Wow.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Have we learned nothing from crop circles?

Artists are clever and creative folks. Part of the art of what they do is bringing out the gullibility in people for perceptive people to wonder at.

So here we have another art form that is exposing plenty of folks as fools. All the logic and arguments in the world could not do a better job of exposing them.

• James
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Nope, I dont believe in aliens from outer space. I do believe we have a lot of weirdos all over though.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

You do know that two men with a truck were seen moving the Utah one, right?

• 2 months ago

Our unemployed will be sent to scrap. What should I look at them for?

• 2 months ago

Who knew E.T. used rivets and plywood to build their monoliths?

This is a photo of the one in Utah being removed.

Doesn't look particularly "unearthly," does it?

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Its like the atheists' Tonybee Tiles

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.