Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 month ago

Gaming laptop comparison?

I'm in the market for a new laptop. I want to be able to play WoW (Retail and Classic) and SWTOR on high, if not highest, settings. Is one of these laptops better than the other or the same?

ASUS: TUF Gaming 15.6" Laptop - Intel Core i5 - 8GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti - 256GB SSD

ACER: 9th Generation Intel Core i5-9300H Processor (Up to 4.1 GHz)15" Full HD Widescreen IPS LED-backlit display | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Graphics with 4 GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM8GB DDR4 2666MHz Memory | 256GB PCIe NVMe SSD (2 x PCIe M.2 slots - 1 slot open for easy upgrades) & 1 - Available hard drive bayLAN: 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 port) | Wireless: Intel Wireless Wi-Fi 6 AX200 802.11axBacklit keyboard | Acer CoolBoost technology with twin fans and dual exhaust ports

I apologize if I haven't provided enough, or the correct information. All of that is gibberish to me. So is there anyway someone can tell me if one is better than the other, or are they the same? They both cost roughly the same price. Thank you for your time.