steve asked in HealthMen's Health · 2 months ago

Sec question ?

So my girlfriend is hinting that she wants to have sex. The thing is my penis head/glans is very sensitive and it hurts to touch even when wet. I masturbate with the foreskin over it and I always have the foreskin over the glans. Now you could say to leave it out of the foreskin and it will become less sensitive but I did this for like a year and a half and nothing. It was the same so I thought I may as well protect it and put it back! My foreskin is also very tight when erect. It just feels weird and uncomfortable! What can I do. I really want to have sex but I don’t want to be weird and say it hurts to much or it feels horrible. 

It hurts dry

It hurts wet

Lube hurts. 

Maybe I should just try it and see what happens. I am so very nervous why am I like this? What can I do? I can’t even touch it with out the foreskin. HELP??

2 Answers

  • Marc
    Lv 7
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

    Go and see a doctor! This may be a very simple fix!

  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

    When the penis has foreskin the glans it remains covered and it maintains the hypersensitivity, due to this many men have problems when having sex because they feel very strong the vaginal friction. I recommend you that you go to the doctor and request him that he makes you the circumcision, to a circumcised man it doesn't hurt him the glans when having sexual relationships, because it feels softer the friction, it can tolerate more time making the sex and to enjoy more. I am circumcised and when entering my glans in the vagina what I feel it is pleasure, I have never felt pain.            

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.