Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Who do people think Trump hates mexicans?

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

"They are, in many cases, criminals, drug dealers, rapists, etc."

-What Trump said about Mexicans when he kicked off his campaign in 2016

His feelings are abundantly clear-- the above, the wall, putting their kids in cages, etc. That Tweet doesn't change that. It doesn't mean he doesn't hat Mexicans. It just means he's pandering to Mexicans and assumes they're stupid enough to buy his buIIshit lies. Your used car salesman doesn't really love you either even though he does send you a X-mas card.

• 2 months ago

Maybe it's because he opened his campaign with a speech labeling Mexicans as drug-dealers, rapists, and criminals (and a few might be okay). 

Or maybe because he based his entire campaign on building a wall to keep Mexicans out, and immediately ('starting my first day in office') finding and deporting 11 million illegals. 

Or possibly it has to do with Trump's obvious confusion about the difference between 'Mexican' and 'Hispanic', and calling all of Latin America 'the Mexican countries'.

Otherwise, gosh, I don't know what it could be.

• 2 months ago

I don't know if Trump hates Mexicans or not but I do know he wants the xenophobic members of his base to think he hates Mexicans. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Trump reaches out to Hispanic community with photo of taco salad.

*facepalm*... you can't make this stuff up.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Because of that YA user known as that mexican.  Everyone hates him, including Fat Donnie.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1. He called em Murderers and Rapist.

2. Implemented a zero tolerance policy at the border (Kidnapped their kids)

3. Said a judge cannot do his job because he's of Mexican descent.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.