Am I still a youth at 22 ?

I just turned 22 almost a week ago and I don’t feel like I am a youth😫😫. I know I am legally an adult but I don’t feel like a youth too and I feel old and miserable I felt like old person.

I am scared to die, I know dying in nature but I am scared too.

Yes, since you are 21+ you are an adult, both legally and by every other definition, but you are still young. 

Old is a relative term; when you are 50, you may think of 22 as young and vibrant, 

• xyzzy

What makes you think that old people are miserable? I'm old and most of my friends are old and quite satisfied with their lives.

I would say you are youthful but no longer a youth. As I aged out of youth I kept wondering when I would ever feel like a "full blown adult". That seems to happen around 40 or after your first kid is born (which ever comes sooner).

• ?

you're a young adult