Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelEurope (Continental)Greece · 3 months ago

Where Would You Recommend Me To Go To In Greece?

I want to visit Islands that have beaches, large towns, historical sites, mountains and can get easily around with public transport. Which Greek Island has all this? Thank you

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 months ago

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Priests who were working for KGB (that is spying on people and betraying their confession) = Sergian heresy. Now, CIA and FSB (new name for KGB) don't need to have priests constantly reporting because of new technology (bugs) that allows them to listen in (and if cameras are present... to look into what people are doing)...Your phones spy on you; don't bring them to church; forgive me.

Source(s): Saint Spyridon Bishop of Trimythous killed 900 Roman Catholics posledneevremya.ru/?p=462
  • 3 months ago

Constanople.........

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.