THE OG
THE OG asked in EnvironmentConservation · 2 months ago

Is this a encounter my 2 year old son was going to people front yard house and it’s not appropriate so the lady was upset with my wife and ?

Saïd dont walk in our property we get nervous 

My kid doesn’t know yet he plays around with his bike I know some people are narrow minded while others are humble 

So is this normal react or is this a hostile 

Those people sound crazy to me 

My wife said apologize anyways 

• Kenny

They are worried about their liability .  A two year old shouldn't be allowed to wander off .

• L

2-year olds must never go outside by themselves.  When they do, go outside, they must be with an adult and stay in their own yard...........normally the backyard.

• garry

so you encourage you child to trespass do you , or not respect other peoples property do you , thats how some look at it .

‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍one

Selma Blair is getting back at her son after he ruined her monumental dive into a swimming pool.

On Wednesday, Blair — who was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis (MS) last year and now using a cane to walk — shared a photo of herself preparing to descend into the water. It was a big moment for the star as she has struggled with her mobility.

However, just as she planned to achieve the feat her 8-year-old son Arthur Saint pushed her off the edge.

“I sometimes doubt my child’s ethics. Preparing to dive. A very big deal for me. Instead, I felt a tiny hand on swimsuit and lost any coordination,” Blair, 47, captioned the post, which shows her going from perfect form to flailing into a belly flop.

“#Terror #PunkKid #PayBack is coming. Any ideas?” the Cruel Intentions star asked her fans.

Hours later, Blair revealed her revenge.

As payback, the star shared a photo of herself diving bottomless into the pool.

You'd feel nervous if somebody's 2 year old kid turned up on your doorstep too...

So it's not a bad thing you know she's not comfortable with it...

She could be aware of her own limitation's, and knows she has bad day's...

wrong category...........................................................................

What is a two-year-old doing, wandering around unsupervised? Some people should not have children.