Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

Its been over 5 years since I lost a loved one, but every so often they'll 'appear' in my dreams ?

and despite the rocky relationship I had with that individual, its very soothing and sweet to know that we're getting along just fine in my dreams.  the dreams are actually recounting the 'non rocky' times we shared when we were on good terms and going about our daily lives.

is this normal ? for a loved on to appear in ones dreams every so often ?

Everything thing that happens in life can be considered as normal. Does it happen to everyone with a loved not that has passed on? The answer is no, because each person and life situations are unique, thus each persons experiences would be unique. What is more important is understanding why this is happening. 

You are being offered guidance from the other side about your current life. It is always important to recount the good and dwell on that instead of the difficult times. We all have difficult times in life but what is important is learning from our mistakes and moving on. What is even more important is recognizing that in a relationship all are capable of making mistakes. In a truly successful relationship, both parties help each other heal and grow beyond the rocky times.

You are blessed to have someone on the other side looking out for you and guiding you through your dreams. 

Source(s): Meditations for the Journey by C. Mohan

That's a "visitation". Treasure it.

Why wouldn't they be in your dreams?  They were in your Life.  Just because ppl die, it doesn't mean that all the memories you made with them disappear into the never-never land!!  The memories remain, and the likes and dislike remain, so it is perfectly normal to have these ppl who have gone before us still inspire us or cause us sorrow, happiness or a range of other emotions.  

If your loved one has visited you in your dream, it means that you should feel safe and comforted, because you can be sure that there is a life after death and your loved one is waiting you there. Also, your deceased loved one is watching over you in a waking life, so you can feel protected and loved.

🥴 I dunno. 

But I rarely have dreams of mine. 

All 3 of them have appeared in my dreams. But not as often as you think they would since theyd been on my mind for 30 years. 

I think what youre dreaming about is what you wish they were like.

• Petter

I don't think it's all that normal, but for some lucky and sensitive persons it is.