Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsOther - Electronics · 2 months ago

How should I ship this item on ebay?

I am selling a nintendo switch lite (used) on ebay without the original boxing. What should I use to hold the charger, console and case in the packaging? I have no idea.

Orthodox Christian three hand signs are different than Buddhist mudras. Ecumenism = 263 heresies; each heresy leads to hell. Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion). Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good. SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural); forgive me.

Source(s): Documents are from Satan; burn all the documents that you can find. Electronics will be used to track you. Even old broken unplugged 1970 TV set will show the evil flying antichrist using Tesla's ether. Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good; always pray the Jesus prayer or to saints who help right away (like saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov according to whom if you reject mark of the beast, then your direct ancestors go to heaven); forgive me.
  • garry

why sell it if you dont know if it works , thats what a bin is for , rubbish .

Wrap each item individually in bubble wrap. 

A shoebox with everything wrapped in scrunched-up old newspaper.

• keerok

Go to the supermarket and ask for a couple of boxes. At home, refold the box enough to hold whatever you want to put in it but leave some space all around for the bubblewrap, foam peanuts or balled up newspaper pages. Without those, the items will get knocked up pretty bad during transit that they may not work at all when they arrive at their destination. Worse, if the box gets beaten up badly, the items inside may break.

• I do some ebay selling, I'm thinking a medium flat rate priority mail box should do, cost about $12/$13 to ship. If your planning to ship Nintendo switch in its original box then I don't think it'll fit.  Pickup flat rate boxes free at post office or order them free off usps website.