Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 2 months ago

what have your dreams been like lately?

if you remember any

mine have been nothing special lately

Nothing out of the ordinary.  Mostly just me soaring through the lollipop forest on a flying unicorn with the wind blowing through my hair.

They can’t of been that good. Cause I can’t remember any of them.

I had a dream last night in which people were talking in Burmese, and then in Latin.

The grumpy old man at work who yells at me yelled at me in a buffet while I was grilling mushrooms. Then, I walked home with some people on the edge of a cliff. Yes, that means I'm gay and in love with my own mother because I'm trans and never resolved my issues from that time Franny M. in the 3rd grade's mini boob popped out of her shirt. 

i have a hard time remembering mine

Very weird. Dream or nightmare, very weird.

🥴🙄😊

I cant remember any. Since my mothers funeral. The last one I remember is me and all of my immediate family dying. 

We were at war with each other and died together as a result of pride.

I can't exactly remember it, was a few days ago but they are always erratic and random