Keith
Keith asked in TravelAfrica & Middle EastIsrael · 2 months ago

Whats stopping Trump from taking a trip to Israel and from there defecting to Israel, Saudi or Russia with the nuclear footballs and secrets?

Such an action would be futile.  The Clintons and Mitch McConnell already gave the United States' secrets to China.  

• Jerome

It cant be just me to see the move...🤔

Chump is the target not the mission.

It's like me stealing info by illegally reading the newspaper without the newspaper ever leaving the store.....

The info, secrets, codes, WHATEVER left while he was in office.....he was the in, not the end.🤔

Honest Question: Where do they hold the AUCTIONS in ()ew York .... where rich geeky whites auction their daughters to rich Jwe ... ?    Maybe that's why STrump auction of his daugher to the geekiest Jwe .... just to have a sanctuary place 

His conscience, I imagine.  Even Bill Clinton didn't do that.

The codes change.  The president doesn't carry the nuclear football, but a military aide.

There is no US law prohibiting Trump from leaving the US.  It is up to other countries if they want him there. 

He has a full secret service detail, and they would prevent him from doing anything illegal.  I mean illegal in terms of secrets, they have no control over all the other criminal acts he's committed.  I'm really looking forward to his criminal trials.