Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleMakeup · 2 months ago

do you prefer red or nude lipstick?

I can wear almost any shade of red, nudes? I have only a couple that look very good in me. My go to color is Mauve. It has a natural look, I can wear it with everything

Source(s): Lipstick wearer since forever

It's depend on your shin tone and outlook. I prefer nude over red cause red dosen't suit on me. 

I prefer red over nude. 

i mostly prefer red 

Depends on the occasion. If I am trying to look sexy then red with a gloss over top. Im not super into nude cause they usually blend in with your skin so I guess if depends on the shade of nude. I personally like wearing a very light pink with gloss over. That way there's a little colour, I feel sexy, and some men love the look of a little gloss

Nude is much sexier

It depends on the occasion and the outfit I'm wearing, but mostly nude.

• ?

Red doesnt suit me well so i prefer nude ~

neither I prefer a pink, that suits my skin tone! But TBH I usually only wear pink lip gloss!

🥴😊 None look good on me. 

Am more partial to gloss and plum.