As I was passing by Jack in the Box I saw two customers go in the dining room?  Can you order food inside and order it for take out?

Of course you can.

• chorle

It depends on where you are there is at least one where I live that you can order inside but you can't eat inside and you can't use the restroom. It is the only place I know of that has a drive thru that allows orders in side and I am answering this during the pandemic so it is currently only takeout

Depends on where you live and how the place is managed. 

Where I live most places have not closed and even the police sit down and eat inside without social distancing. And guess what? Our infection and hospital numbers have been dropping for weeks.

• L

Check the signs on the doors.  In some states...........inside dining is still allowed and in other states - it's not.

There are places where you can order inside. It depends on where you are.

• denise

Surely you need to go in to order and pick it up?. 

not in California

• Sandy

Rules for restaurants differ from place to place. I stopped at my favorite Mexican place tonight, went in, and placed a to-go order. They also had limited, dine-in customers. 

• ?

Sure you can. Ordering inside is safer than eating inside because everyone still has their masks on. 

I haven’t seen a jack in the box restaurant in over 20 years. 

Most places are open for drive thru and carry out only.