As I was passing by Jack in the Box I saw two customers go in the dining room?  Can you order food inside and order it for take out?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Of course you can.

• chorle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It depends on where you are there is at least one where I live that you can order inside but you can't eat inside and you can't use the restroom. It is the only place I know of that has a drive thru that allows orders in side and I am answering this during the pandemic so it is currently only takeout

• 1 month ago

Depends on where you live and how the place is managed. 

Where I live most places have not closed and even the police sit down and eat inside without social distancing. And guess what? Our infection and hospital numbers have been dropping for weeks.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Check the signs on the doors.  In some states...........inside dining is still allowed and in other states - it's not.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are places where you can order inside. It depends on where you are.

• denise
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Surely you need to go in to order and pick it up?. 

• 2 months ago

not in California

• Sandy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Rules for restaurants differ from place to place. I stopped at my favorite Mexican place tonight, went in, and placed a to-go order. They also had limited, dine-in customers. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Sure you can. Ordering inside is safer than eating inside because everyone still has their masks on. 

I haven’t seen a jack in the box restaurant in over 20 years. 

• 2 months ago

Most places are open for drive thru and carry out only.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.