Liberals, lets decrease our contributions to NATO by 50% and spend that money on healthcare. Does that sound like a deal....?

Update:

@James

I'll meet you half way. There's a deal between you and I....

Update 2:

@Anonymous

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding, but only in expressing his opinion.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

WHAT PROOF DOES THE LEFT HAVE THAT THE GOVERNMENT KNOWS HOW TO LIVE OUR LIVES BETTER THAN WE DO

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Sounds OK. We'd do better to abolish our MIlitary-Industrial Complex and go back to the kind of tiny military we had in the '30s. Tiny military, leave people alone, was the tradition for most of our history. A constitutional amendment renouncing warfare would be a very good thing.

A good national health care system would help the rest of our economy prosper.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Better yet, let's just stop giving money to countries that hate us and use it for Infrastructure instead. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Destabilizing NATO might not be a good idea. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • david
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

No. I've a better idea. Let's decrease the actual cost of healthcare. 

• 2 months ago

Not really

1. Our contributions to NATO aren't very much.

2. Liberals want to spend less on healthcare.  We spend twice as much per person on healthcare as countries that do what liberals want.  Providing healthcare only for some costs more than providing it for everyone.  No country in the world has been able to find a way to make medicare for all cost as much as what we spend now.  If we did what liberals want, we would spend less on healthcare, not more.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Liberals will have to get back to you as soon as they check with China.. or the Big Tech guys....

• Pete
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Sounds like a good deal because Americans need a decent healthcare system. The problem is that without NATO allies the USA aren't as powerful. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

In case you've been living under a rock...let me help you understood.

We have the presidency

We have the Senate

We have the House

We don't need to make deals.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sure. China and Russia are spending more there to make up our shortfall. It’s about trade deals and keeping the peace.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.