Do you agree having children is not a burden,but a privilege,and,of course,  ?

children should be raised in strictness and respect for elders?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

I think people should be made more aware of the burden of moral responsibility and financial responsibility, and a very heavy task.

Making it seem all rainbows with no accountability is why there are so many bad parents or kids in care.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Having a child is not a burden. They are a GIFT.  Unfortunately, society has tied responsibility, financial cost and everything negative associated to having children. Not too many people want the long term responsibility to have a child. Unfortunately, the child suffers. It does cost money to have children but my goodness, they are worth it! Sadly, most families end up in divorce and the act of divorce (typically) becomes a burden. Trust me, I know; I'm divorced and IT SUCKS. 

I encourage everyone who wants to have a family to really think about it. Children are the most beautiful blessing but it takes WORK. It takes focusing on your marriage where it counts so it doesn't fall through the cracks. It's hard but if two people are truly committed; a family is absolutely a beautiful thing. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's mainly health and social acceptance too. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

You can in fact have children by accident.  Especially if you are a woman.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

It can be a burden, but it is the only way to pass on some of your DNA before you die.

• 2 months ago

You're not of sexually reproductive age yet, are you?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.