Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 days ago

Ex boyfriend keeping his new relationship private ?

37 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 day ago

Why do you care? You aren't his girlfriend any longer!

• 2 days ago

It's none of your business. Get on with your life and let him get on with his. End of.

• ?
    Lv 5
    3 days ago

its called showing discretion , why should you know about your ex , he doesnt ask you , does he .

• 3 days ago

He doesn't want you to know about it because he either doesn't wanna hurt your feelings or he thinks you will try to homewreck him. Its time to move on though and do your own thing he's not waiting around for you and its your life dwindling away. Not trying to sound harsh but i think its best to be honest and honestly you don't wanna look back one day and regret waiting for someone who wasn't worth your time. Also i would say the same thing in real life because i don't think it helps anyone to lie to them. Good luck, value yourself, and hope this helps.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mary
    Lv 4
    4 days ago

So many nasty answers, they wouldnt say them to your face. Nasty people are brave on the internet and most of them would feel and wonder like you do about an ex as well. Hes probably keeping it private so that you dont find out, maybe he doesnt want to hurt you or maybe hes waiting to see if it becomes more serious before declaring her as his gf

• 4 days ago

If you happen to have a new boy friend, would you tell him ?

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

Oh yeah...are you and EX boyfriend friends. Ignore him, get a new relationship of your own, but be sure to keep it quiet.

• 4 days ago

You've got to realize that he's now your ex and has every right to do as he desires without becoming involved with you. It's his choice. Now, you must make yours and get on with your life.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

Maybe because he is your EX, and his current relationship is none of your damn business.

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 days ago

The fact that you care enough to know this is precisely why he's doing it. He senses he's got a potential stalker on his hands and doesn't want to inflame the situation. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.