Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 2 months ago

Covid vaccine doesn't work for new strain, is this the end of hotel, Customer service & hospitality jobs... ?

Will people change fields of the jobs they're applying for while time go by and listening for what is happening in the news?

28 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

According to data, all vaccines are able to resist all known new strains. Don't worry. Of course, none are able to achieve 100%. Risk management has to be considered. Note: higher strength means higher side effects. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

simple to explain , them the breaks brudda .

• John
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

The Covid vaccines DO work for the new variants.     The mutations are not sufficient to render the virus immune from them.

Hotel and hospitality jobs will eventually recover.   Everything eventually does.  Look at WW2

• garry
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

simple to explain , them the breaks brudda .

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • David
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

As far as I have read all the vaccines work with the new strains. 

What are you going on about Anon? And why can't you ask questions using your own name? Are you afraid of something?  

• Jas B
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Yet when I look I can not find a credible news source who supports your claim that the vaccine does not work on the new strain, so where did you get this from?

The drug companies admit that they may have to tweak the vaccine for new strains, but that is what they do every year for the flu virus very successfully.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Some of these places will never reopen and unemployment is going through the  roof all thanks to these ridiculous restrictions.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That isn't true. Unfortunately some ignorant kunts think it is clever to undermine the fight against COVID by spreading disinformation like that.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That's not what I've read. They say it should work on the new variant, but they aren't sure.

Do you have a link?

• 2 months ago

The first one, where you need a double dose, does work on all strains. If everyone is getting it by August, if the government meets it's pledge, numbers will come down far before then, enough to remove national lockdown so those places you mention can get back to work.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.